Currently, I am working on the following lines of research with some papers in different stages of progress.
The political consequences of globalization
- Retrospective Voting under Supranational Constraints (with Pablo Fernández-Vázquez).
- Daring to Fail: Supranational Constraints and Input-Oriented Voting (with Elias Dinas, Nikitas Konstantinidis).
- Globalization and satisfaction with democracy.
European Union Politics
- To accommodate or not to accommodate: Brexit dilemmas in the Continent (with Sandra León and Stefanie Walter).
- European debt crisis and support for the European Union: experimental evidence (with Rosa M. Navarrete).
- The Europeanization of national elections after the EU debt crisis (with Rosa M. Navarrete).
- Compulsory civic duty and political participation (with Joaquín Artés).
- Who Gets the Pork? The Political Geography of Distributive Benefits.