Currently, I am working on the following lines of research with some papers in different stages of progress.
The political consequences of globalization
- Daring to Fail: Supranational Constraints and Input-Oriented Voting (with Elias Dinas, Nikitas Konstantinidis, and Stefanie Walter).
- Globalization and satisfaction with democracy.
Attitudes towards the euro and the EU
- Keeping the euro at any cost? Explaining preferences for euro membership in Greece (with Elias Dinas, Nikitas Konstantinidis, and Stefanie Walter).
- European debt crisis and support for the European Union: experimental evidence (with Rosa M. Navarrete).
Political geography and nationalization of politics
- Who Gets the Pork? The Political Geography of Distributive Benefits.