Currently, I am working on some papers in different stages of progress.
- Daring to Fail: Supranational Constraints and Input-Oriented Voting (with Elias Dinas, Nikitas Konstantinidis). Invited to Revise and Resubmit.
- Retrospective Voting under Supranational Constraints (with Pablo Fernández-Vázquez). Under review.
- Economic Shocks and Fiscal Policy Preferences: Evidence from COVID-19 in Spain (with Alexander Kuo).
- Economic crisis and support for the European Union: a survey experiment
- Compulsory civic duty and political participation (with Joaquín Artés).
- Globalization and satisfaction with democracy.
- Who Gets the Pork? The Political Geography of Distributive Benefits.